Part Time or Full Time | 30-40+ Hours/Week
Benefits (full time only)
Up to 4 Weeks PTO** | Insurance** | 401k** | Weekly Pay | Much more!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a background check and submit to a drug screen.
- Some customer service experience required.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English. Bilingual is a plus.
- A commitment to render superior service and concern for all customers.
- Proficiency with computers, strong data entry and typing skills.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- The ability to work well with customers and colleagues and communicate effectively and respectfully.
- Willingness to maintain a positive, patient attitude.
Responsibilities & Physical Requirements
- Answer phones in a timely, friendly manner, providing answers when possible and transferring calls or taking messages when needed.
- Review customer accounts while updating any contact information.
- Resolve customer complaints while demonstrating empathy and a sense of urgency.
- Assist meetings that pertain to your role or are required by your manger.
- Complete outbound calls when appropriate such as to schedule an appointment.
- Must be able to sit at a desk and work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to see well enough to read information on paper or a computer screen.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate on the phone and in person.
- Must be able to operate a computer and phone using your hands and fingers.
- Must be able to stretch arms, stoop down, or kneel to reach parts in the warehouse.
- Must be able to work both in a quiet and noisy environment.
- Understand and follow our policies and procedures – found in the company handbook.
- Understand and follow our Core Values and Behavioral Standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
Industry Leading Total Compensation Plans**
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance**
Company Matched 401k Retirement Account**
Six (6) Paid Company Holidays**
Company Paid Personal Time Off (Up to 4 Weeks)**
Company Paid Other Time Off (Bereavement & Jury Duty)**
Friends & Family Discount
Additional Income Opportunities
A chance to work with a family owned & operated company who values a family first mentality.
**Full Time Employees Only